|homeabout uscontact usdownloads中文|
As simple as the name itself suggests, Fire Insurance provides cover against accidental loss of or damage to property caused by fire. A basic Fire Insurance policy covers also damages by lightning, or explosion of boilers or gas used for domestic purpose and additional covers for other perils can be provided under this policy.
Fire Insurance is suitable for both residential homes and commercial businesses and is perfect for those who require minimum protection.
This description is intended to be a general summary of the type of coverages included in this product. Your needs maybe very different and will need different kinds of cover to actually manage the risks involved. We understand this and are happy to built a specific policy that will meet your requirements
If the above coverage is not enough to encompass your needs, you're more than welcomed to request a tailor-made product with additional coverage for Extra Perils* such as:
- Bursting of water tanks or pipes
- Vehicle impact
- Riot and strike
- Malicious damage
* Extra Perils comes with additional premium
A quick glance at some of the exclusions for this product:
- Deductible as specified
- Loss or damage due to war, invasion, riot or civic commotion
- Loss or damage due to confiscation, requisition or destruction of the government authority
- Loss or damage due to or contributed by nuclear weapons material, radiation, contamination by radioactivity
- Consequential loss or damage of any kind
- Judgment from outside the jurisdiction of Hong Kong SAR
Particulars of the exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive, for more information, please feel free to contact us.
Standard & Poor's
|Falcon Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited.|
Copyright 1998 - 2017
|Terms | Privacy | Feedback | Sitemap|