|homeabout uscontact usdownloads中文|
Types of Coverages
1. 'Single Shipment Policy' (this is suitable for occasional shippers). Write to us using the online quote form we will give you a quote immediately.
2. 'Open Cover Policy''(this is suitable for regular shippers). Write to us giving us basic information, we will get in touch with you and provide with you all the necessary tools to complete this. We also do agreed rate policies under the open cover so that you can avail of better rates for sectors that you ship goods to on a regular basis.
Under the marine cargo policy, goods can be insured
- Institute Cargo Clauses (A) (ALL RISKS) on all risks basis, or either
- Institute Cargo Clauses (B) (WITH AVERAGE) or Institute Cargo Clauses (C) (FREE FROM PARTICULAR AVERAGE)
- These coverage variations are explained below.
Comparison of the above - our recommendation is always all risks under Institute Cargo Clauses (A) as it provides the most comprehensive cover.
Move to Warehouse to Warehouse protection
Comparison of Cargo Coverages
* Refers to partial losses. Total loss of cargo from these perils would be covered.
** this is an indicative list for the most common commodities and coverages may vary depending upon commodity, conveyance mode. We request you to write to us at email@example.com, providing specific details and we will be very happy to provide exact coverage information.
Standard & Poor's
|Falcon Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited.|
Copyright 1998 - 2015
|Terms | Privacy | Feedback | Sitemap|