All machinery, stationery or mobile, becomes susceptible to internal damage with time and that would mean expensive repair costs and production downtime.
Falcon’s Machinery Breakdown insurance has been designed to address the financial risks coming from this aspect. It provides adequate safeguards (from an insurance perspective) to ensure that your company does not suffer due to machinery failure.
This description is intended to be a general summary of the type of coverages included in this product. Your needs maybe very different and will need different kinds of cover to actually manage the risks involved. We understand this and are happy to built a specific policy that will meet your requirements.
Summary of Cover
Machinery suffer any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause such as defects casting and material faulty design faults at workshop or in erection bad workmanship lack of skill carelessness shortage of water in boilers physical explosion tearing apart on account of centrifugal force short circuit storm or from any other cause not specifically excluded.
If the above coverage is not enough to encompass your needs, you’re more than welcomed to request a tailor-made product with extended covers* for items such as:
- Damage due to Strike Riot
- Cover of extra charge for overtime night work on public holidays and express freight
- Cover of extra charge for airfreight
- Surrounding Property and Third Party Liability
*extended cover comes with additional premium
A quick glance at some of the exclusions for this product:
- damage to exchangeable tools
- damage due to fire direct lightning chemical explosion
- damage for which the manufacturer is responsible
- damage due to faults or defects existing prior to the commencement of the policy
- wilful act or wilful negligence
- wear & tear
- war risk/ political risk exclusion
- nuclear/ ionizing radiations/ contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or waste
- consequential loss
- IT Clarificaton Clause
- Terrorism Exclusion
Particulars of the exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive, for more information, please feel free to contact us.