Physical movements of large sums of money are extremely vulnerable to thefts. Unfortunately, such movements are inevitable when one has to transfer money to and from the bank. This is why you need Money Insurance to make sure that you would not have to bear the loss of your money and your business will not suffer in the event that robbery or theft happens.
This description is intended to be a general summary of the type of coverages included in this product. Your needs maybe very different and will need different kinds of cover to actually manage the risks involved. We understand this and are happy to built a specific policy that will meet your requirements.
Summary of Cover
A Standard Money Policy, subject to certain exceptions, covers:
Loss of money
Damage to safe or strongroom
belonging caused by thieves
If the above coverage is not enough to encompass your needs, you’re more than welcomed to request a tailor-made product with extended cover.
A quick glance at some of the exclusions of this product:
- Loss due to robbery or theft by any director, partner or employee
- Loss due to clerical or accounting errors
- Counterfeit Money
- Money in an unattended vehicle
- Money from any unattended or unlocked room
- Money contained in coin-operated machines
- Loss caused by or contributed by ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel or nuclear weapons material
- Loss arising from confiscation requisition, detention or willful destruction by government public authority
- Damage arising from war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities