Travel Protect Plus
Travelling is, without doubt, one of the most relaxing ways to unwind but your long awaited holiday can well become a disastrous nightmare if you don’t take the right measure and protect you and your family against unforeseen misfortunes. Accidents can strike anytime so don’t leave your happiness to chance, get insured with our Travel Protect plus and enjoy a carefree holiday!
- Terrorism Cover for Personal Accident Benefit
- Medical Expenses Benefit
- Overseas Hospital Cash Benefit
- Trip Disturbances Benefit – includes Trip Cancellation, Trip Re-arrangement or Trip Delay
- Loss of Home Contents Benefit against burglary during the period of travel
- Rental Vehicle Excess Protection Benefit
- Comprehensive Outbound Travel Alerts Extension covering Amber, Red and Black Travel Alerts
- Rental Vehicle Excess Protection Benefit up to HK$5,000
- Emergency Dental Treatment Benefit
- 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Aid services including unlimited coverage for emergency evacuation and repatriation to Hong Kong
- Coverage for leisure and non-professional sports activities, e.g. parachuting, rafting, hiking, skiing, diving etc.
- Unlimited number of insured children for Family Package
- Automatic journey extension up to a maximum of 10 days
- War (whether declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, civil war, rebellion, revolution, riot, civil commotion, military or usurped power.
- Any wilful, malicious, unlawful, or deliberate act of the Insured Person.
- Nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, or radioactive contamination.
- Any act of Terrorism (except as provided under Section 2 Personal Accident).
- Any pre-existing, congenital or hereditary conditions.
- Intoxication, drug abuse, medicine abuse; pregnancy, child-birth or miscarriage; sexually transmitted disease, AIDS and HIV related diseases; suicide, attempted suicide, mental disorder or intentional self-inflicted injuries; non-essential surgery or treatment, private room unless medically indicated; pre-existing medical conditions, travel for the purpose of medical treatment.
- Losses not reported to the relevant authorities (e.g. airlines, travel agents, police, etc.) within 24 hours upon discovery of such loss and failure to provide a report certified by such authorities.
- Baggage loss or damage due to delay, confiscation or detention by authorities; loss not reported to the police within 24 hours; normal tear and wear; fragile items.
- Late arrival of insured at place of departure; any delays existing at the time of application for Travel Protect plus.
- Personal liabilities arising from ownership, possession, hire, use or operation of vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, or weapons.
- Use and hire of aircraft, watercraft and vehicles; property in custody.
- Trekking at an altitude limit greater than 5,000 metres above sea level or diving to a depth greater than 30 metres below sea level.
- Any activity or involvement of the Insured Person in the air unless the insured person is at the relevant time (i) travelling as a fare paying passenger in a licensed aircraft operated by a recognised airline, or (ii) participating in such activity where the manoeuvre or navigation of such activity is managed and controlled by another person who is adequately licensed for guiding such activity and the provider of such activity must be authorised by the relevant local authority (excluding any activities involving power driven flying machines).
- Professional and contractual liability of Insured Person.
- Injury to members of own family.
We are always ready to provide quality services to you. If you are interested in our product, please feel free to contact us at:
Hotline: (852) 2232 2888
Fax: (852) 2232 2899
Email: [email protected]
Or please simply leave your contact and we will serve you with professional advice.